LOMI LOMI MASSAGE AVAILABLE...
I am a qualified Level I Lomi Lomi Bodyworker/Practitioner through Arwen's Centre of Balance
(Now Australian Bodywork Centre)
So what is LOMI LOMI ?
It is much more than just a massage technique. Heartworks Lomi Lomi Bodywork takes you to a deep, quiet place inside yourself
Your breath slows, your mind is free, relaxed and "kind of empty"
Heartworks Lomi Lomi is about creating a feeling of being nurtured and cared for
It gives you space for joy and creativity "to come"
The Lomi Lomi therapist uses rhythmic and flowing touch for soft and deep tissue massage, depending on your needs
Lomi Lomi Massage has proved to be beneficial for -
- removing lactic acid build up
- breaking down calcium deposits
- assisting muscle development
- improving blood circulation
- releasing toxins
- reducing the chance of stroke
- relieving muscle spasms
- increasing nutrient flow to muscles
- stimulating the lymphatic system
- assisting ligament & tendon healing after an injury
- restoring vitality
- increasing metabolic rate
- releasing emotional build ups - during and after session
- reducing anxiety, fear, worry and negative thought patterns
- instilling a sense of well-being in the body, mind & spirit
As a receiver, you may reach a state of mind where it all seems limitless. This helps to create new visions, dreams & solutions
Your body - 'The temple of your soul' has been massaged and relaxed. A cleansing process is taking place, releasing toxins, cleaning up the body, freeing up tension, healing pain and illness and boosting the immune system - Mette Sorensen
If you would like to experience this beautiful holistic approach to rejuvenation & healing of
the body, mind & soul, contact Nic on 0400 380 727 or alternatively check out the website at www.portstephensmassage.com